Proof that a lot of men are brainwashed by society and /or raised to believe this about dating. Agree?

Here's a video proving a lot of men (not all men) are raised and/or to believe this about dating.. Agree or not? Also explain why.

Updates:
Here's another video to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAhO5SLF9Ck

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Girl

• there's also another video that proves your proof otherwise

1|0
    0|0
    • And a video that proves the otherwise otherwise!!

• @fenixx0083 exactly it's an ongoing battle

• Or is *that* just something we're brainwashed into believing? Jesus! Once you start doubting... there's no end to it!! AHHHHH!!

*throws a chair through a window and dives out!*

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• I wouldn't say guys are being 'Brainwashed', Rather, Just scared that the chick will go back to her Gal-Friends and be like ''oh shit he never payed'' and then everyone will be talking shit about him ;P

0|1
    0|0
  • i saw this vid when it was posted. i dont think most are brainwashed liked this but definitly almost all the guys at buzzfeed are because the entire company is a feminist company.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares, if they want to pay may as well let them pay.

0|0
    0|0
    • them paying is fine but notice how they kept saying "theyd feel uncomfortable" if they didn't and they also couldnt explain why they needed to pay

• @thatkaruguy they're big boys they can work on figuring that out for themselves.

• thats where te original topic comes in. there was some brain washing goin on lol

• I always pay

0|0
    0|0