Guys, I want to tell my guy friend that I like him. I'm afraid he'll hate me after I tell him this. I don't want him to friend zone me. Any advice?

He is a really smart guy (kind of a nerd) I really like him. But I'm not sure if he likes me, he keeps sending me messages that kinda seem like he might like me but I don't know. He says he likes my best friend, but I don't know. Something just seems off.

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would he hate you? If anything he (as I hVe done out if insecurity) say things to girls I like such as "I think I like this girl should I ask her out" hoping the person I like would some how come to her senses and tell me no thy she likes me. Never works like that, better tell him don't make te mistakes I hAve and not do Anything about it. You'll regret it

What Guys Said 5

• Tell him. If you like him you like him. If he is your friend he won't hate you, there maybe some awkwardness for awhile but he won't hate you. I don't know what will happen if you tell him, but we both know what will happen if you don't.

• I took your advice and told him. I told him that I think I might like him and I apologized... He told me there was no need to apologize and that he kinda was on an off and on liking for me. Thanks. I'm glad I got that off my chest and can finally talk to him! I told him I was scared and he was like Why on earth would you be scared you could tell me anything... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! 😂👌

• Not a problem. Some times taking a chance is a good thing.

• Tell him you had a crush on him a while back, and when u think the time is right ask him if he ever liked u. Play it off like yoyr just curious to know. And if he does rell him you still like him. And my friend thats a girl said she had a crush on me, i didn't mind i took it as a compliment. Hopfully i helped

• Sounds like you might have a chance, I wouldn't worry about the fallout here I don't feel like it's likely that he will overreact. If you tell him how you feel you might even get a date out of it.

• You're already friend zoned, so what's the difference?

• He probably knows. Telling him would only confirm it. If you absolutely MUST go ahead but, it really won't do you much good