I feel Bad That he likes her?

I know she is prettier and has Nice facial feature unlike me cause my face is weird looking. so yeah i am insecure...
I feel Bad That he likes her?
i Just feel really Bad That he calls her sexy and beautiful and notices her oftenly... the thought of hum liking another girl being years to my eyes...

i know There Will ne others girl who are Much prettier than i but the situation doesnnt change m'y feeling... i know he would notice lik other hot girls but i always feel unacttractive... he say its okay to like other as i can too but i only like him and notice him only i Never pay attention to other Guy but thats Just me...

And its not me in the pic my pic is in my avatar...

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all, don't ever degrade yourself. Don't have this belief set that others look better than you because there goes your self confidence and self confidence is the key to healthy and happy dating.

Secondly, I know your feeling. It hurts to see him like someone else and all you have eyes for is him. I understand that feeling all too well. But I'm telling you not to feel bad. Don't be hurt, okay? I know that it's difficult because the thought of him liking someone else is soul crushing but trust me, you will overcome. Don't worry about him; it's just his observation.

What Guys Said 5

• You're both freakin knockouts. So how exactly does he decide between the two of you. Sorry I would have to have both.

• Hasn't there been like 5 different accounts with this picture?

• No or not That i know of... but he likes her Picture piticulary...

• I share ur situation... I think...

• I guess I have seen that gorgeous girl here before.. 😘👌

• I have to admit she is sooo beautiful :D

What Girls Said 1

• Don't compare yourself to this girl!! Why would u want a guy who doesn't realize how special and beautiful you are !! Find a guy who wants you!!!