I need help seeing if he's a player?

hey, so in my past i had a guy i was seeing but not serious with. I had to stop because i was worried i was rebounding on him. He also was negitive and was constantly telling me he was worried about us not working out and wanted me to ressure him. ( this was a everyday thing not just on a bad day). Now 5 months of not speaking to hin i find him in the same store i always like to shop at. He goes up at speaks to me asking if i had a hour to catch up over coffee, he askes if i had feelings left over for him, i told him i care abouth im yes but love is too extream. we ended up cuddling a little bit before i had to catch my train, so the day after i apparently over messaged him, ( no more than 2 messages) and he flipped out saying he would get back to me after he reads them and calms down from being "pissed off" my messages were showing him i cared for him but i wasn't ready for anything sexural to happen. Its been over a week of no contact since he blew up, am i just a toy or plan B? or is he serious on getting back with me? I also found a pic of him a few days after with a guy and another chick in the time of no contact. so im confused.

may i add he gets annoyed to see me with other men, even if they are just friends. he questions who they are and what the relationship is to me.

What Girls Said 1

• He is not serious about you.

What Guys Said 0