Is my boyfriend crush prettier?

He has This crush on a girl and it makes me feel really sad and i know its really Bad to compare myself to her it isn't healthy but i can't help it... i feel unappriciated in his eyes when it comes to beauty and worst of all i dont find myself remotley attractive... i shouldn't ask who is prettier but i am anyway, i asked my boyfriend if He thought she was pretrier he said yes... This Is her...
Is my boyfriend crush prettier?
and m'y pic is in the avatar...

its sad for me cause he has a crush cause i crush on him all the time, knowing he has a crush makes me feel lik im not fun enough or exiting...

Most Helpful Guy

• Just Try to get rid of those heavy make ups otherwise you look good to me :)

What Guys Said 8

• You are both attractive but I think you are prettier

• no doubt she's pretty but you also look great... and to have a crush on some girl doesn't mean he would leave u for her... i do like many girls but i don't run for them and leave my girlfriend high n dry!!! it's natural to have crush on some1 and at least he was honest to admit that she is prettier... don't fret...

• I'm not going to lie here I like her more, but it's mainly because she smiles and has brown hair

Anyway, that doesn't mean that you're unattractive or something, Because you ARE attractive. He can be crushing on a girl, but hey, does that girl get to get intimate with him like you can? No she can not
    He chose you

• Im guessing she looks more happy and open and firendly? As im not open and reserved but its how i am...

• I can't paste a personality on one picture
      but this picture shows 'happiness' in some way

and this question is all about personal taste, just like you said... not a good question to ask

• No!! She looks stuck up you should leave him for saying that and I don't think he would last long with her he will just come crying back to you when she don't work out.

• I'm sensing catfish.

• This has to be a joke

• No its not a joke.

• Right and posting pics of someone else is ok especially if you don't have their permission?

• Be simple like her bc you both look equal to me n try not to wear that much make up it's a turn off n most guys hate lady gaga LOL 😁😜

• I'd say you are roughly on the same level depending personal taste.

What Girls Said 11

• Beauty is skin deep as the old saying goes and continues to flow, HoneyButterCup525, and although I personally find you Both equally good looking, you being More Exotic looking, her looking Adorably Cute, I also find that with him saying she is "Prettier" is telling me that because he doesn't have this relationship with her, takes your great beauty for Granted that... She is just something he admires from a far and knows it will probably never be.
    He chose you for a reason of this season. You have what it takes for him to stick around and hang on. He is crushing from afar but unless he begins his boyish beguine of Stopping to look and Starting to touch, just keep everything to yourself and don't let it go on.
    Don't feel inadequate, don't feel you aren't 'Fun enough or exiting..' If he wanted this sort of girl, he wouldn't be with you, someone who probably is just a free bird and an easy catch.
    I know you are hurt, I do not blame you at all. However, you are a gorgeous girl, you have so much to give and don't think for even a minute, he doesn't know... How lucky he is.
    Good luck. xx

• Hey Paris its great to see u again 😊 and ur answer was so touching ❤

• You too @Paris13 😉

• OMG, this is your boyfriend? And he TOLD you she is prettier? You should dump him. I know you like him, but...

She's prettier, to me, but she needs to put her tongue back in her mouth. Regardless, he shouldn't have told you that. And not everyone is going to think she's prettier. Plus, sometimes people prefer a person who has a better personality or someone who is more compatible than someone who is prettier. I have seen this happen, and I used to be confused about why some average girl or some ugly girl had guys lined up wanting to go out with them until I realized personality matters more than looks a lot of the time. Hopefully, you'll eventually find someone who understands this.

• That photo of yours is just awful so it isn't a very easy comparison to make since you seem to be pouting like a pro.

But also, I'm not going to compare you to this woman and your boyfriend needs to learn some diplomacy and say No when his girlfriend ask if some other woman is prettier. You need to learn to stop comparing yourself to other women. You are what you are and nothing can change that. Short of stealing her face in an elaborate Face-Off style procedure, you will never be her so why beat yourself up about it? You need to learn to have your own sense of worth that isn't tied into how attractive other people see you... oh, and get a boyfriend who knows what tact is.

• She is pretty, but you look sexy and seductive girl!!

• She is pretty :) but I like your face too. :)

• your boyfriend has a crush? how has he told you that? callously or with shame and remorse?

the girl looks good but stupid

• I don't understand how could he be in a relationship with you and still have a crush on her. Since he is your boyfriend he should be crushing on you and someone else.

• No clue since your profile picture isn't showing your face.

• He actually told you he has a crush on another girl? I find that really hard to believe

• do you even have her permission to post her photo?

• Uh, I can't see your face in your avatar