Girl pulls away suddenly without warning. What's the best thing to do?

We had great dates, lots of texting (not soo much that it made it boring when we were on dates but enough to that it was obvious we were interested in each), plenty of hot make out sessions and public affection. Then out of nowhere... nothing. Just completely cut me off.

What gives and how do I best deal with this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think she pulled always because she is confused about how she's feeling. I have a female friend that has a boyfriend. And she told me the feeling she had for me overwhelmed her so she pulled back for a month or so. Now keep in mind me and this girl has only met once but she like a that fact that I know her better than she kno herself, and she said I inspire her, and that she wishes her boyfriend was like me. But anyway after thinking I was friendzoned and had no chance I texted her one day and we talked about it. She admitted she had to step back because she has became emotionally attached to me. Even thought I know I have a chance with her I will not try and make her break up with him for me. I'll respect her relationship even thought it's a rough one. But now she's back to texting me like she use to but it's clear that her I grew on her. So just talk it out with your friend. Because hey you made out with her so you know she attracted to you. Just do what she wants you to do. Take control and go get what you want. They love a dormant man who takes what he wants. So do overthink things like I did. And just talk it out express yourself to her. Because I'm pretty sure she wants you to take initiative. So just go get what you want and I wish ou the best of luck with all this.

What Girls Said 4

• How long has it been since she's disappeared?

• Few days, which has never happened to us before. We used to communicate and go on a date weekly and she would always want to see me again and keep things going.

• Well, something may have happened where she can't communicate. But, expect the worst and try and move on. She'll come back to you to explain if she's a real woman.

• Move on, it she contacts you, talk to her about it.

• all you can do is move on

• Talk it out

What Guys Said 1

• My ex was flirting around with other guys. Had a ring ready and everything, she was dating someone else while I was looking for a place to propose. It may have not seemed out of nowhere, but I had trusted her and I was also a little sick at the time (mono), but it broke my heart acting as if it was nothing. This disrespect and flak she gave after. All I can say is that it may take a little time, but just forgive her for yourself, don't go to her to seek it, she's got to apologize if anything is in her to hear those 3 little words, "I forgive you." It's been 3 months since, I've dropped 60 lbs, got a better job, still a little heart-hardened for another relationship, but focus on what you've been missing in yourself, it's not just her that caused a hole, the sulking and depression helped inflict that.

It was the same for me, the best make out sessions, turning each other on but holding back to not get too far, PDA, love letters, the works, but she didn't think it was enough, worse, she thought it was nothing.