Girls, Why am I being treated in such a way... Do I really deserve it?

I am a Quiet/ shy guy who is quite reserved. I have quite a number of guy friends, but are friends with a few girls.
That's coz I don't really talk to girls as I am shy and nervous around them.
However RANDOM girls approach me and tease me playfully and seek my attention, when I am walking in public or going to College. The thing is girls tease me only when they are in a group.
When a girl individually talks to me, she acts quiet, nervous and un-comfortable. It seems like they are scared of me.
Also they all make me jealous by mentioning their boyfriends or some other guy... It really makes me hurt and frustrated.
So why girls are giving attention to a random guy like me, if they hate me for no reason? I am just minding my own business and then I get hurt in the end :(

3

Most Helpful Girl

• You must be attractive then. And they're intimidated by you when they're alone with you. The talk about their boyfriends to get a reaction out of you. (Maybe to see if you find them attractive? )

Also it's easy to tease a shy/reserved guy when he's by himself and your with other girls.

• Thanks :) The thing I don't get is why do they make me jealous by mentioning other guys they find cute or guys they date... Don't they realise it would hurt a person?

• I don't know. I couldn't tell you.

• I am not funny -looking and besides my cousins and close friends say I am good looking. So I don't understand why they would tease me?

What Girls Said 2

• girls are braver in groups than alone.

• Thanks The thing I don't get is why do they make me jealous by mentioning other guys they find cute or guys they date... Don't they realise it would hurt a person?

• In that case, do girls tease random guys to become just friends/ interested in dating/sexual relationship?

• Most likely dating. I don't see the point in doing it for friendship.

• Maybe they feel more comfortable in group and don't know what the f to do when alone, shy girl problems
    And since you're quite reserved, it's another task to climb over your walls

if they make you jealous on purpose, well that's just mean

• Thanks :) That's why I don't get... Why would the make me jealous if they want to talk to me?

• I was wondering why girls act like that towards the other guys, but different towards me?

• sorry to annoy you... but do you know the answer or not?