What are some common ways girls will try to guy to be more committed after a few dates?

I've read online, girls will sometimes feign disinterst, pull back, try to use jealousy, etc. to get a guy to be more committed after a few dates, is this true? If so what tactics are employed?

Most Helpful Girl

• She's ask him where he's seeing their relationship going. Or what he wants out of their dates (which ideally should have been done on the first date).

That game that you're talking about is done but it's by stupid women or women who know they have the guy wrapped around her finger and want to utilize that.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't play games. If you aren't prepared to commit to me or I don't think you're into me, I'm not going to continue to waste my time on you. On to the next one.

• I don't do this if I'm going on a date with a guy and the intentions are known. I would only fein some interest if I really really liked a guy and I either was dating him and didn't want him to know just how excited I was to see him or if he were only a stranger, friend or friends with benefits or hookup and it may be awkward or not the right time to tell him.

• Yes, unfortunately. You will encounter fewer games the older the women you date become.
    Just be yourself and be comfortable with the pace you have set.

• Personally, I wouldn't really do any of that stuff. I'd rather not play with the guy's mind. If I like him, I like him. If I don't, then I'll tell him.

• I just tell him straight up I like that person and want to be official and see if it's mutual

What Guys Said 1

• some gals will use jealousy yeah... but i believe most gals, would lke form him 2 see them more often.