What is your favorite part about dating?

I would have to say I love the whole getting to know each other and whole lovey dovey stage, I love waking up and txting her or txting her goodnight haha getting sexual for the first time and make out sessions. some people personally hate this stage because they've done it over and over but I never get sick of it!

Most Helpful Girl

• The beginning stages definitely.

Where you've probably never argued or had a disagreement.
    Everything is just going fine.
    You both are doing nothing else other than enjoying each other.

What Girls Said 5

• That there's someone who actually wants to date me, lol.

• I love having someone miss me. Spending every waking thought thinking about them. The excitement.

• Probably knowing its someone that loves me.

• I've never been on a date before, so I have no idea.

• The beginning stage is great!

But, once you are comfortable with each other, that can be great too. You can laugh during awkward or unsexy moments during kissing/sex, and your bond just feels closer.

What Guys Said 3

• Getting to know the woman, and the feeling of looking at them thinking they could be your last date or first kiss.

• Or even thinking for a split second "shit! The girl might end up as my wife!" I know it's really soon but admit it for a split second u think about it

• Absolutely that thought has crossed my mind. I know I was on a date one time and the girl was interacting with kids that were next to us on the sidewalk and I remembered thinking that she was going to make a great mom.

• the single best moment for me is the time after you have sex, when your at that really lovey dovey part of the relationship. the pillow talk and the cuddling, when her hair is all messy and your muscles are still rippling. its that moment of bliss where she's the best part of your life and your the best of hers. i really love that feeling.

• Just every little thing about it