Ladies is it true if you want a relationship from a guy you'll wait to have sex, but for hookups there isn't really a waiting period?

I've always wondered if this is true: If you think a guy is LTR worthy, do you wait on sex, where as if you think a guy is a hook-up/fling you won't really care about the timing?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the reason some girls do that is because they feel the guy might not be interested in them anymore if they have sex with them.

What Girls Said 1

• Id much rather have a relationship to have sex in vs hookups, but I think the waiting period depends on the person in a relationship.

What Guys Said 1

• It's true. That's why you don't want to go in her ''husband material'' zone and treating her like she's just one of your options instead of trying to be her knight in shining armor works better for getting women.