Why do ugly, slutty girls always seem to have boyfriends?

Like girls who are known to be sluts and yet every guy wants them. These girls are complete b_itches as well so it can't be about their personality.

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like there's a deeper question to look at here, or angle. Why does it matter to you if these girls have boyfriends, despite not meeting your aesthetic standards? So long as those in the relationship are satisfied, does it not matter? Aesthetic beauty and attraction are two very different things, and should not be confused, and yet I believe they are here.

I personally find that many girls who frequent between boys tend to have low self esteems, and do not value themselves. Therefore, they are more inclined to lash out at others to compensate for their low self-value, and they are also more inclined to gravitate toward males and be in a relationship. It is kind of heartbreaking, actually, that they put more effort then into harming others rather than bettering themselves as individuals.

As for the boys, it also varies, but my guess would be that, conscious behavior or not, they see girls who are attracted to them, stroke their egos, and are easy sexual access which tends to be a high priority. They also can sense if a girl does not value herself highly or not, and that can easily taken advantage of.

In conclusion, I find that there is a lot of animosity, and maybe jealousy coming up from this question. If there's a hidden question of "why don't I have a boyfriend?" Well, do you want the kinds of relationships that these girls have? My guess is no, and that is because you value yourself. And, your value, no one's value, is based upon whether or not they have a significant other. Eventually you'll find a significant other, with the same passions and values as you. The king thing is not to settle just for the sake of a relationship, like many of these girls may be doing.

And maybe practice some compassion, for yourself and for them :)

• I'm not jealous of these girls, I'm extremely happy with who i am and my values. I would never want to be a slut so to be quite honest there's nothing to be jealous of. I was asking this question because i see here a lot that guys wouldn't date ugly, or perceived slutty girls yet from my experience its not true,

• Then here's another answer: actions speak louder than words. Guys are perfectly capable, just like anyone, of lying. Look at their behavior. Also, note demographics of males who are dating these girls in question.

What Guys Said 12

• those guys probably don't give a fuck, they're just doing it just because for the time being, not because they wanna fall in love with the girl.

• I think you answered your own question babes. The reason guys go for them is it's easy sex. They will find out later on that they can't actually get a decent guy because all the decent ones have been taken by decent girls. Don't panic a really nice guy will come along when you aren't actually looking. Just enjoy yourself in the meantime

• It's because guys and girls judge women differently. What you see as "sluty" a guy might see as hot, also ugly is a matter of opinion. Many girls are very attractive to guys, that you may not think are.

• These girls are talked about by everyone as being slutty so believe me they are. Believe me i know what ugly is, i don't consider many people ugly but these girls are.

• Because the ugly girls are beautiful on the inside, and the guys aren't superficial

and the slutty ones got a jerk probably who manipulates them and is using them

• Maybe don't call them sluts and who knows... you'll have a boyfriend in no time?

• By definition they are sluts,

• No, that's not the definition of a slut. They'd sleep with anyone, crazy amounts of sexual partners, there's more but i'm not going to explain on here. Everyone talks about them as being sluts so.

• Be that as it may, you still have to be a better person here and actually just go out there, have fun and find a guy you deserve

• Because guys like girls that like sex?

• desperate horny guys will do anything

• because they are sluts, guys like sluts only girls don't

• its hard to compete when sluts throw their vaginas around.

• Because you have envy issues?

• because their easy. And for a guy having a girlfriend gives you status towards hotter tramps.

• Any girl can get a boyfriend if you just have sex with them. You'll just likely get a bad boyfriend who is very likely to cheat and not be worth anything worthwhile.

What Girls Said 8

• yeah i've noticed that too and its really sad... guys are more into appearances so i guess her "behavior" is not really important to them

• But it's not about appearances, even ugly slutty girls always have boyfriends.

• tbh i dunno... maybe their trashy style attract guys

• because those guys just want easy sex

• they are not the boyfriends you want... they are guys looking for the cheapest way to get lucky...

• They get lucky, I guess.

• This is just like the other argument "Why do assholes get all the girls?"

Answer: They don't

• Trust me they do. They always seem to have a boyfriend, never single.

• Well maybe their boyfriends are usually really desperate? They're not the kind of guys I would date so I don't really care much about it.

• Maybe they're just bitches to you, but not to their bfs?

• Cause the guys know they're easy, so they take every opportunity they can get.

• Everyone wants something cheap because it's easier to get ahold of.