Girl has claimed to me that she has a boyfriend however no evidence is there to support this?

its weird i see her at various bars , have bought her drinks before and we've talked numerous times. then she like throws something out there claiming to have a boyfriend. first she claimed to be dating a medical student she meet at college however i never saw him once and never saw a single picture of them together on her social media ( this was after we had spent most of night togther at that bar ) . then she disappeared for a few months and i saw her again at another bar when she was with some gf's , i asked her why i hadn't seen her at pub for a while and she said it was cause she was dating someone. however again never seen her with anyone and no pictures of her with any guys online. i did see her at a party with a group and was some guys but it didn't look like she was in a relationship with any of them , however she did appear to know a couple of them well enough to be talking and hanging out.
anyways i'm just confused why she throws herself at me and expects me to buy her free drinks and me to spend time talking to her instead of other singles at bar , only to claim later in the night to allready be with someone?
maybe she is dating various guys but she still goes out to clubs on Saturday night wearing revealing outfits so one would wonder how serious things are if she is dating this guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe her boyfriend doesn't go out a lot and she doesn't feel the need to post every intimate detail of their love life online. If you're dumb enough to keep buying her drinks when she turned you down then that's your own damn fault.

What Girls Said 3

• perhaps she doesn't want to date.

• Ask her for official documentation from the federal government to verify that she is seeing someone.

• stop stalking her

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think she's dating anyone. She's a tease and uses the boyfriend excuse to let everyone know they're not getting laid

• She's not dating anyone, my friend. She's a bucket of crazy and dangerous. Move on. Plenty more out there.

• Screw all that, just ask her out and and if she says no or says she has a boyfriend, just say... "Why don't you ask your boyfriend to buy you drinks?" when she asks you for free drinks and stuff.