Things are not going good with my girlfriend and I was wondering if anyone could help out?

She has been giving me this attitude for a month now and we don;t talk to each other much, we're together 2 times a week and I don't know it doesn't seem good. We get in stupid arguments and I don't know what to think of her anymore. We have been tohether for almost 3 years and losing her would be a waste of time and memories. I don't know what to do. One example of her being mad and/or giving me some type of attidue was when i told her to fill my car up with gas and i would pay her she was like "why don't you do it, you're so lazy, do something with your life".. I'am not lazy and also 1 little thing and boom, she gets mad.

What can i do? I tried talking her but she keeps saying "we will talk after".

Most Helpful Girl

• There is clearly some deeper issue. I know you've said you've been together for 3 years, but if the relationship is that unhappy, it may be time to end things.

Maybe you could sit down and have a conversation with her. If you guys can work it out, great! If not, then it's time to move on and start making happy memories with someone else.

• for a month she has been like this and won't tell me what is wrong. I will be more strict the next time i see her so she can tell me what is going on

• I think that's a good idea. There seems to be something that she is dwelling on that is making her take out her aggression on you. A conversation between the two of you would really help!

• i will try and talk tomorrow, i just want to make sure everything is alright between us 2

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe you two need time and space from eachother... Not necessarily a break up but just time away to think.

• i think space would do good.

• Yeah. Just be careful... If you don't intend for it to be a break up don't make it sound like one. She may go from princess to ratchet hoe in 2.5 seconds... Fair warning, friend.

• lol. Well i will talk to her and see

• Staying with her because you have been together for three years isn't worth it, it's better to remember those years as good times and learn from it than think it was 5-10 years of a rubbish relationship. I'd tell her that there is no "after" you need to talk about it now as it isn't making you happy. She may have other personal/family things going on but then she should tell you about them and you could help. If it doesn't make you happen then it isn't worth it.
    Harsh but true!

• i will have a strict convo with her

• It is for the best, you never know it could be a much happier outcome and could be much better of! But knowing one way or the other is better than not knowing at all!

• yes you're right

• Find a less angry and judgmental woman.

• she has only been like this for a month.

• happens... women cheat as much as men. but they lie better.

• hope not :( i don't like that thought

What Guys Said 1