Guys, what is your mindset talking to people?

What is your mindset when you talk to people. what structure/base do you keep around people?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• I am friendly, except when I'm taking job interviews, in which case I have to be discreet. It also depends on the person at the interview. I can't act like "me" with everybody, I have to get a bit of an idea of their behaviour and have a little understanding of how they function.
    I have had people whom I can joke with at interviews and they still manage to make their case, I have had people who are very good at what they do, but lack the self-expression aspect.

Aside from professional takes, I am VERY prone to trolling :D

What Guys Said 6

• My mindset is to be myself. Don't try to frame it into certain way but have some limits. They will like you the way u are and not for someone else

• Be courteous ask permission before sharing my views on faith , politics and sexual topics. Listen more , talk less show your interested in them by listening , don't wear your heart on your sleeve on the first date.. Personal past is best reserved until she asks u for it

• That's hard to remember

• Oh look another person. I'll talk to them and hopefully they're not some kind of biggot.

• depends on the person.

• "I don't care" "Just go with it"
    "Let's have a fun game"

• i try to understand them by judging their gestures... lol just like sherlock holmes