Girls, What do you think of guys with glasses?

I think girls with glasses look very sexy but I probably will be using glasses soon. I hate the idea because the type of face I have is difficult to get any I can like. I also think that men with glasses look like nerdos or dumbs. What you guys think?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• It honestly depends I think some guys in glasses look really sexy you know they're well dressed, well groomed, classy, attractive, and extremely smart.

Then I also find guys with glasses attractive that prtray the the nerdy or geeky look. I don't know I've just always had a soft spot for them.

As for anyone else that wears glasses I've never really paid them much attention. Glasses are an a necessity not a fashion statement and you shouldn't care what people think about them. But if you still do get contacts.

What Girls Said 19

• I like guys in glasses. On the right guy it can look super hot.

• I think "good for them they are taking the initiative to see better" I never understood the like or dislike of glasses they are just things people where so they aren't blind.

• 1|0
  • As long as you pick frames that look good on your face, you should be ok.

• Well I wear glasses so I'm biased lol. But I like guys in glasses.

• I always find a guy with glasses more attractive than when he doesn't have them on. It makes them look more mature, smart, and at the same time easy going.

• If they're already attractive without glasses, they'll look really hot with them on.

• I like guys with glasses. They have 2 faces. Love it!

• Glasses are such an accessory today! I'm sure you'll look great :) My guy, when I met him, didn't wear glasses. Then he got a pair and I was like "daaaaaaaamn!"

• Usually it depends on the guy but I think it makes them look more approachable and less scary :)

• I didn't really like guys with glasses until I met this guy who is just amazing. He's still handsome in my eyes and that beautiful personality outshines everything.

• I don't mind guys with glasses, but why not just get contacts if you don't like glasses?

• I can't even put eye drops in my eyes. It would be very difficult to use contacts

• Oh, then yeah, you should just start embracing the new you with glasses. :)

• It depends on the guys face and the type of glasses he wears. Some are hot, others not so much.

• Guys who wear glasses look hot, something about the professional look that intrigues me

• It depends on what you look like

• Some guys suit them and some don't, can't say they're a stand out feature for me

• It depends on the guy and the glasses but they can look really good :)

• I like guys with glasses, but it depends. They have to fit your face and some people just look super nice with certain glasses. Just find ones that fit your shape and facial features best.

I must add though, that I used to have trouble putting eye drops in like you. Contacts are different though. They are hard to put in at FIRST but after a while you can put them in very easily.

• Surly cute ☺️