If he wants to see me every day since we met, is that a red flag?

I really really really like this guy, let me just throw that out there. I am usually hard to please, but we get along SO well, it's strange but awesome. He's 30, im 20. He says he's looking for something serious since he is older. He was married before and had a child, he broke it off with her for serious reasons. She even remarried. They were together for years. He is not attached to her anymore, he has stated that and I believe him. We asked me out 3 nights ago. The first night (Saturday) we spent 4 hours together. No intimacy. Sunday we spent 4 hours together, he kissed me and would put his arm around my waist from time to time. Tonight he asked to see me again, but said I shouldn't feel pressured to or anything. I'm just wondering if this is moving fastly or is this alright? I don't want to go fast & mess up.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well he was being courteous and gave you an out. It seems like if you really like being around him and he makes you feel wonderful then why not.

What Guys Said 6

• That's too fast. He sounds a bit clingy/desperate.

Even if he's not, seeing each other than much so early on is too much. Give yourselves a chance to miss each other, to get out and live your own lives so you have something to talk about the next time you're together.

I know it's a really tempting thing, you want to be together with them as much as possible because it's so exciting at the beginning but you need to slow it down.

• Well, you said it; he's 30 and that means he knows that sex is part of life; something I've noticed younger girls don't seem to understand. That being said, he's got a kid. The ex wife will always be part of your life. You want that? Go find someone baggage free, girl.

• This makes no sense.

• All I know is that he might be out of practice because my moms ex was like that right out of the marriage.

• The red flag is that he's MARRIED

• He's divorced yo... For 3 years

• My bad. And why would seeing you everyday be a red flag?

• Take your time and be real slow.

What Girls Said 1

• just do what feels right