What should I do? I really like this guy but the closer we are getting the less I like him. Is it because I've never had a bf?

First off, I'm a 19 year old girl that has never had a boyfriend. I've had guys ask me out but I have rejected them because I know they aren't going to be worth my time and will most likely waste it. I've been talking to this guy for about 3 months now and we've hungout a couple times. I really really like him and he has straight up told me he likes me too. I guess the only problem I would have with him is that he lives an hour away so we can't see eachoter often. Wellllll he started calling me "babe" and I don't know I felt kinda weirded out. you would assume that it would make me happy, and it does but it's more of a weird feeling. I asked my friend and she said because I've never had a boyfriend I might feel out of place and I do!!! I feel like since so many guys have screwed me over maybe this is me trying not to get too caught up with this guy. I guess it can just be a matter of time before I start feeling comfortable with saying things like that and being all lovey dovey? I also feel like no one is capable of ever liking me so that may also be an issue I need to work on. Sorry for such a long post but I just need advice. Like should I continue talking to him? Or is this a problem since I feel weirded out with love?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you should talk to him and explain that you've not had a boyfriend before so you're going to have to take it slow in that respect. If he's a guy worth your time he will understand, and hold back on the lovey dovey things until you're ready though. I don't think its a problem though, I'm also 19 and not at all into love. All of my friends in relationships think that there is something wrong with me, but at this point in my life im just not into love. I don't have a problem with it. I've liked guys before, and it doesn't really change it. I'm currently just getting to know a guy, who i really like, and maybe he'll change it. But I guess only time will tell.

• THANK YOU SO MUCH your advice really has been helpful and will I definitely talk to him about they way I feel

• This the best advice... but hope things work out 😊

What Guys Said 3

• i'd say u don't wanna commit mostly maybe

• You should give him a chance at least tbh

• You say that so many guys have screwed you over but you've also said that you rejected them because you know they aren't going to be worth your time and will most likely waste it. How have guys screwed you over when they aren't given the opportunity in the first place? Sounds like you might just be screwing yourself over on this one. If you like him, give it a try to work things out.

What Girls Said 2

• u don't really like him then if that's the case

• I do like him. That's why I'm confused. I want to like him but I'm not use to being all romantic and stuff

• Then give it a chance and see what happens see if it work out or not if u still feel the same and things don't change then maybe its better off y'all just being friends

• You have never had a boyfriend so how have you been screwed over by multiple men? You simply don't like the kid. Sometimes you think an attraction is there when it really isn't.

• when I said "have never had a boyfriend" I did mean it and by being screwed over yeah guys lead you on and make you believe they want to be with you but after hooking up they cut you off.

• look it up, its even two people kiss or have sex :)

• Look it up? Lmao yeah I will go Google something that I already know. Good luck with your man.