Should A guy ask Are you A Virgin? Your first time getting to know each other before dating?

I meet a guy at work he seemed nice He ask me for my number I didn't give it to him but I told him we can contact each other on Facebook. So we did we sent each other messages just simple asking how each other day was How you doing? Good moring Good night stuff like that.. But one day he told me to call him so I did I call him He ask me basic questions What you like to do for fun? What are your Hobbies? Do you go to church? bascis like that. But from no where he ask Are you a virgin I told him that is a personal question to ask its too early to ask that. Why would he ask that?

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont know, its crazy to just bust out with that. Seems kinda odd but u handled it great

• Thanks yea he came on a little strong haha

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, it's ignorant no guy should ask a girl if she's a virgin
    sounds like you need to drop the guy for sure ,,

• He's a duche. Drop him. It'll only get wierder.

• A guy should ask that if he's about to initiate intercourse with you... better yet... Y0U should let us know that you are a virgin or we won't take it all calm and easy on you

• But we have not been dating each other we barely know each other names haha

• I should just say it when you're both interested in taking it to the next level and get really intimate... then I'd say it beforehand

• That would best

• That dude wana get laid

• Some guys want to marry virgins only. So maybe thats why.

• I don't know haha but he stop calling me

• How he thinks that when I have not presented myself in such a way? You don't know nothing about me so HOW CAN YOU JUDGE ME IN SUCH A DEGRADING WAY!!! TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR SELF NOW AND SEE WHO IS REALING BEING A DICK!!!

• I said he thinks it.

Bit by the way you are reacting I now think it is kind of true.

What Girls Said 3

• Because he's either planning on sleeping with you. Or hoping to sleep with a virgin. No guy looking to get to know you would ask such a private question so early on.

• No, maybe after some dates.

• He asked a little too soon. I think it's okay for someone to ask that only if you know for sure that you're either going to date or you guys are becoming close friends. Just keep your eye on him.

• we not talking no more he stop calling but I'm good with that since I know what he was all about haha

• I know haha but hate it went that way really thought he was a good guy

• Yeah I know it sucks. I went through something similar before. They always come off as good guys at first to try to get what they want. But I'm positive you'll find a genuine guy soon. :)