She has an amazing mind and I want to like her, but I'm just not attracted to her physically. What do I do?

I started seeing this girl last week, because we seriously clicked when we were chatting online. We had a lot of fun, and I know that she really likes me, physically and mentally, but while I find her amazing and fun and think her mind is the most gorgeous one I've met, I am not at all attracted to her body, and to be honest, any sort of physical thing seems unappealing to me. I really don't want to hurt her, but I just don't know what I can do in this situation.

Most Helpful Girl

• Physical attraction can never be forced the best thing you can do is be friends and let her down gently.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Life is rough sometimes like that. She will end up hurt, but if you're fair and understanding about it, at least it might hurt less. Essentially finding out that you're not attractive enough for someone is not fun, no matter how you slice it.

• You find someone with both.

• Well, just stay friends with her. Who knows, maybe you'll like her physically after a while. And if not, she's still friend material.