How many internet relationships are real?

I've been dating a guy over the Internet for a month and I really like him we have a lot in common but live pretty far away from each other. Is there a way to tell if he is just seeing me or talking to a bunch of other people just like he is with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Go and meet him at a safe place and see whats up. U both should drive half the distance each, unless its like 1000 miles

• He is 2634 miles away it's almost a 3 day drive to the half way point he wants to meet me

• I have done a background check and I talk to his mom every other day on the phone and his have skyped his best Freind not my idea I know where he works and what times and that his last relationship ended badly but not because of him

• Thank you for mh

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Internet relationships are not a thing. 0% of them are real. You can't be in a relationship with someone you've never met.

• He will be talking to a bunch of other people too. It's usually the norm.

• So I'm probably not that important to him

• I would proceed with caution. That's all I will tell you. Most internet relationships don't work out.

• Okay thank you

• no there is no way to tell unless you ask him or can hire personal stalkers to stalk him for you.

• I did ask him and I want to belive him it's just so different and new for me and he spends way to much money on us there is no way he does that for multiple people

• Then that should be your peace of mind.

• I think ur right