Girls, what's the worst type of guy you have dated and why ?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• A lying cheater that uses me.

Everything seemed to be going great, we actually moved in together after 2 years. But when he moved into my place, he started getting more distant. I wanted to make him comfortable, so I told him he can pick out a new couch and bed. My place wasn't overly girly to begin with, I had framed nerdy posters of things we both liked, and he really wanted to keep those even after we broke up!

Well after 6 months of no communication from him, and he acting cold, I did get suspicious. One day I found a receipt for a cafe, and he ordered like $50 worth of food and an older receipt from a month previous for a lot as well. I asked my friend who worked near there to look out for him, and a week later he went in with another girl.

I tried to not jump to conclusions. I did ask how his day was and if he did anything fun or interesting. He said no and went to play video games. This part I am a bit ashamed of, but he was taking thousands of dollars from my bank account (like a joint account but my money). I went on his computer and saw he was sending this other girl money every month. I also saw he was on dating websites.

Upset, I confronted him. He said he loved me, but wants more than one woman. When we started getting serious, I explained I'm monogamous and he said "Yeah, me too". Sometimes people lie to get what they want and don't care about the consequences. He did other things, but I won't get into that.

TL;DR he was a lying cheater that used me., both physically and financially.

• I'm sorry to hear that but at least you deserve the truth and your guts were right about this guy. Wish you the bes of luck in the future.

• Thanks and I wish the same to you (: I don't mind it being long as I like to read stories of other people on internet rather than boring newspaper.

• Oh nice! I'm glad then haha :D

What Girls Said 5

• A liar the one thats so full of his self and think he is the king. Think his sex is so good and has sex with everyone and lies about it. The one that is a waste of time.

• Haven't dated anyone I don't like

• Worst Type of guy I dated was a guy who was ghetto Af'

• The ones who are disrespectful and seeking sex

• A guy that tries to get with every girl. You know the type, that doesn't have a type. If a girl says hi to them they take it as a sign that he should try getting with her. The type who will try to get with u and a girl in your circle or in the same facility as you (disregarding the fact that word can get back)

Why? Well, with those types of guys it's hard to tell if he likes you for you or he's just being desperate and would've dated anybody or he just wanna sleep with anybody. It's also a huge turnoff. my interest can go to a 6 to a -1.