Guys, After a break up did you try to come back?

If you knew in your heart that the break up was for the best for her did you still try to get her back? Did it at least cross your mind?

• Yes
    29% (6)
  • No
    71% (15)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
If the men that says yes... how long did it take to actually try to get her back?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• ya of course, but that may be just taking an easy way out of making a tough decision, we may never really show it but leaving a great girl because its the right thing to do, leaves a big hole, but knowing we care enough to let you go so that you find the one who will sweep you off you feet and into their arms makes it worth it. :)

What Guys Said 5

• Usually not cause i can't see any use to holding on to
    something that is better done and over with..

• Only if I was deeply in love with that woman and had seriously thought about marrying her. Else I would just move on.

• After a break up with me their is a two week grace period. Within these weeks take me back or forever hold your peace.

• Yes it crossed my mind and we even went out again drank to much hooked up and we were bitchin at eachother in the a. m. then both laughed and said thats why!

• How long were you together?

• 2 and half years. Water and oil, just didn't mix. The first 9 months were good!

• It crossed my mind but I didn't get the chance to do it she had a new guy the next day.