Girls, Would you date a guy who lts say?

just support himself with the basic needs in his life'? I mean he is not rich or wealthy but not like poor poor but he just goes by day by day with his needs? Or a man with not a lof of money is not important.

I meant a guy who does not hjave a lot of money

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont understand the question

• Sorry for the confusin well a guy who does not have a lot of money

• Ohh ok. Yeah I would ^^

What Girls Said 6

• No. Just over broke and barely making it is not what's up. You can't afford to go out and do anything fun so no.

• money isn't everything. i think as long as you can pay your own bills and he can too thats fine. the minute he starts asking you for money cut it off!!

• I would, yes. But I prefer a guy who is well established though meaning wealthy. Doesn't have to be a multi-millionaire, but a 80k yearly income or more would be nice. I plan to have a big career too.

• What do you mean? Like he doesn't indulge himself in tv, internet, and other past time pleasures? Or he can't afford to pay for those but pays for his needs?

• I would be with a guy that doesn't have a lot money. Money isn't everything. As long as he can pay the bills and live then it's ok.

• My boyfriend is far some rich but works hard to meet our needs and that's all that matters to me is that we're able to take care of our family