Girls, how many girls would like to go to a wrestling event as a date?

They say you should find a girl you have similar interests as well im a huge wrestling fan i literally follow everything including indies. I think itbwould be cool to date a girl into wrestling

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't mind it, but if the girl is like me, very closed off and not shy, but more quiet until comfortable, she might not know what to do with herself. For instance, my boyfriend now, when I first met him I would sit in cricket silence during stuff like this. But now after a few months I'd be role playing with him in the stands and dubbing in voices.

What Girls Said 9

• Would I like it? That's probably not the best word but considering two of my brothers wrestled and even won a couple of events and then they also made me watched the fake wrestling on TV also I wouldn't really mind it.

• Fake is the keyword if you went to a indy event like i did and seen a tooth get knocked out and someone get their foot broke which wasn't an act cause i was up by ring it was contorted and dangling. But anyways you would have a appreciation for it

• Why on earth would I have an appreciation for sencless violdnces and people getting hurt?

What will it put a smile on my face or something?

• No but the whole fake thing might change in your mind

• I don't think I'd like that, not my thing at all. But there sure are girls who are into it.

• If she is interested in you, she will!

• I feel like that's more of an activity when you're already boyfriend and girlfriend and are already kinda comfortable with each other. It's not a really good way to talk or get to know each other, which is what a date is supposed to be about. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if someone took me to a wrestling event as a first date or one of the first dates.

• Me! I'd go because my boyfriend is an MMA fighter and I know nothing (but would like to learn) about wrestling, jujitsu, and all that jazz. I like him to share his interests with me because he does the same for me.

• no thanks...

• not into wrestling but i think it would be fun for sure lol

• Might gain a appreciation if you went to a indie show and see someone loose a tooth or get their foot broke

• oh yeah i know one of the security guards i used to work with would always come to work after a match or whatever you call it and he would have a cain or crutches or be all bruised up lol

• But outside of that you can feel the passion im a passionate wrestling fan you have hardcore fans like myself that really get into it now would i do something stupid to mess up someone elses enjoyment no i would not

• YAS i love wrestling

• I'd go. I like wrestling.

• Thats really cool which company

• Mostly WWE but, I watch a lot of old school NWA wresting on YouTube.

• You need to check out tna, ring of honor, new japan pro wrestling