Ever get to the point where you say, "You know what? I don't even give a crap what girls/guys think of me. I'm done." Or something like that?

Not necessarily after a breakup or bad experience. Just getting fed up with having to be a certain way because girls/guys aren't interested in a girl or guy like you, for example.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, and it's how I gotten into someone of the fashion styles I'm into. When I was younger most of my friends were goth, emo, punk, scene, etc. so there was a lot of black, but I liked really girlie pastel colours and cute anime which led me to dipping into a few Japanese fashions like Lolita, and Mori kei, and more. I played around with a few styles until I found what I liked. o3o

What Girls Said 4

• I certainly have. I gave up trying to impress people, and get everyone to like me a long long time ago. Everybody was really mean to me as a child, and or would just use me and walk all over me. It sucked butt, but I ended up just getting over it, and being me. I now don't care what people think of me, and do my own thing. I have friends who love me for me now, and they aren't toxic. I am doing way better now then I was, and hopefully it only gets better.

• Yes. It wasn't until earlier this year one of my best friends, who I've known for 10 years, dated for 4 and my now ex told me I'm really weird and I'm a guy trapped in a woman's body, but said he loves it. I realized I'm not changing and I'm even more depressed when I have to pretend I'm someone I'm not. I've found out who the down homies are and I don't mind having a small circle

• Oh yes. Kind of going through that now. It's like im. done trying to figure out what it is about me that leaves me stuck in the friendzone. Or worse, what makes guys think that I'm down for casual sex.

• Yep, I'm giving up on this one guy i have loved for 2years. .. we r friends but i wanted more. I decided last month to give up the idea and move on... wouldn't. U know it he starts to show interest now after all this time? wth!

What Guys Said 1

• Definitely. I just do my own thing and when someone comes along it will be natural.