What do people mean when they say "girls like being treated like crap"?

What do they mean by that? Like they like getting hit, called names, pushed?

I knew a guy who treated girls like crap but the girls fought back so? I don't date so I'm lost here

So they like getting abused? So it's, more prominent to mistreat your girl and they like it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not necessarily physical abuse, but basically just a guy who obviously cares less about her than she does about him. Anything from her doing all the calling, texting and just putting most of the effort into making the relationship work while he seems to not care most of the time... to him actually cheating repeatedly. Most relationships do kind of seem like the chick is running after a guy who doesn't seem to give two schitts about her until she's getting ready to leave him, or she's letting a guy basically express he really doesn't care by his telling her he's done, calling her names, disrespecting her in front of others, cheating, bailing on responsibility (i. e. he gets her pregnant and starts denying the kid).

Many chicks argue with these guys and everything, but if they stay with them or keep going back then... that's why people say that.

What Girls Said 2

• People who say those things are victims of abuse, perpatrators of abuse, or horrible people. Are you an abuser or horrible person?

• When I hear that I think of emotional abuse.

What Guys Said 4

• It just means the guy thinks females are all inherently stupid in their mate selection. To be honest, I have never seen any healthy individual be glad to be in an abusive relationship, the whole idea of "bad boys" is a misconception. Some girls like the "excitement of breaking the rules" and stuff but they are 13. So it is just a way for people to blame others for being more attractive than they are, so that they don't have to blame themselves.

• Females typically seek out a fellow who is like their father. It's cliché but true. So, if their father was abusive, they may be drawn to similar men. But they also tend to have dysfunctional relationships EVEN when they are with a GOOD GUY.

Trust me, my friend, the sort YOU want to date, desires a gentleman who cherishes them. Find a kind-hearted woman and treat her well. You will have a lifetime partner, lover and friend.

• I think what they mean is that women are sometimes attracted to men that treat them badly.

thematinggrounds.com/.../

• people say that because they always date someone that mistreats them complain about it but never break up until it gets too bad then repeat. women love being the victim and being mistreated makes them one.