Is it a date? Please read?

I Asked my crush if he would like to watch a movie through Skype because he lives in America and I don't. So I asked if he would like to watch a movie through Skype and he said " sure, Yeah. I'm down for it :D" and then suggested movies we could watch together. Is this a date or just hanging out? Does it mean anything?

Most Helpful Guy

• It is a kinda of date

What Guys Said 3

• It's just hanging out. In America, though, streaming a movie to him through Skype is illegal, so make sure you both have the same movies, and point the cameras at yourselves instead of your TV screens.

• What I was
      Planning on was him getting the same movie on both our laptops, use headphones and sync it so it starts at the same time.

• If you bother love each other like spending time each other then yeah, it it is a date😊

• It is not a date because your not actually together it is just an activity.

• That's because we can't be together even though we want to be. He lived in America and I don't.

What Girls Said 2

• I watch movies with people over Skype all the time. Unless you specify its a date, he's going to see it as hanging out.

• He made it sound like he knew it was a date and he does show interest in me. So?

• Yeah that's too scary XD

• Lmfao! Nw. You just have to say it in a way that works for you.

• I'd say it's just hanging out, two friends watching a movie..

• I still believe I made a first move... It took a lot of courage to ask him. Lol

• if he's aware that carrie is also by Stephen king.. maybe. I hope so :)

• He is. I told him XD