Girls, would you date a guy like me?

I have had major medical problems my whole life and as a result at age 28, I am still a virgin and have never had a real girlfriend. I am now starting to feel the effects of trying to go along and be "normal". So I have decided that I wanted actually try and find love. Is it still a possibility? My medical problems are both physical and mental but not complete. My lungs are bad, I'm in pain a lot and I have some "minor brain dysfunction". I think the minor brain dysfunction scares most people... What do you all think? Thanks!

• Yes
    80% (24)
  • No
    20% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly you are on the same search for your person as everyone else! You've had some more setbacks but it's all a journey and when you finally meet the person you've been waiting for it will be worth everything you've gone through. There is absolutely no reason I wouldn't date you as long as our personalities clicked and we made eachother happy !

What Girls Said 7

• I believe regardless of your medical problems women should see how much of a great guy you are. I would date :) and I'm pretty sure any girl who wants a great guy should be interested in who you are.

• I said yes but honestly it depends on if I'm physically attracted to you and your personality as well as if your medical problems get in the way of physical intimacy and normal every day routine.

• If I like you, why not? :)

• I honestly don't know

• You'll find someone to love you for you, God will send that person to you.

• I don't mind all that. I'd just care if you had a good personality or not because honestly medical problems shouldn't intefer with a relationship if you're in it for the write reasons. I'd probably date you for your personality

• What kind of brain dysfunction?

• Aspergers disorder...

• I would date you.