Girls, Why can't I get a girl to like me?

I'm almost 19 and i don't think i've ever had a girl like me before in a way that's more than friends. i've never had a girlfriend or kissed a girl or anything like that. There are girls around that i know from work or at uni or school that i'm friends with but it never seems to be in that way. Even when i do like a girl and start talking to them whether it be in person or texting/messaging i've never gotten the feeling that they're interested in me.

Maybe i just don't know what to do or aren't picking up on things if they are actually happening? Or maybe girls just aren't in to me like that?

Do you think it's going to be bad in anyway that i've never had a girlfriend if i ever find someone or if it's gonna affect anything in anyway?

what can i do to change this and meet people and i guess make them interested in me?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell No!! I have the same issue but guys just want to have sex with me. I thought I had a guy who liked me by I wrong.
    So I just decided to live my life an wait until that guy that actually wants to he with me comes into my life and you should do the same. Women are evil, just be patient you'll find the right girl for you

What Girls Said 2

• Have you ever tried to simply ask these girls out instead of waiting for an obvious sign of interest. Girls prefer to be subtle when showing their interest unfortunately guys are not to keen on noticing the signs.

• perhaps you're not trying hard enough

• should i be needing to try hard with the right person? I don't know