How will you reply, if a girl/guy says (s) he likes you, but you don't like that person?

• tell (s) he directly that u don't like that person
  • don't tell (s) he directly, just ignore

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say sorry but I don't feel the same way

What Guys Said 20

• I think you have to clear, final, gentle and polite

• I would appreciate a simple reply without hurting anyone's feelings by saying : " I'm flattered by your interest but I'm currently happy and content remaining single and taking a break from dating. " I haven't yet met the man to change my current status

• Open it up with the person, respecting him/her feelings, but showing that you are not in the same vibe. Just imagine yourself in his/her shoes and the conversation should go fine. The sooner, the better.

• I'd go with a simple thank you. A compliment is a compliment, you have to be respectful in my opinion

• Simply Friendzone them. That way they should get the message that youdon't want a relationship with them. I personally would refrain from simply telling them that you don;t like them as that can hurt. If you don't want to friend zone them then just be distant and don't encourage them and they will drift away

• If my girl said she was keeping her last name in marriage, I'd be like, "Babe, that's fine with me. Seems you just saved us the cost of a wedding! I mean, you're not even taking my last name, so why bother with all that ceremony?"

• Make ringing sounds with my mouth and quickly pick up my phone I gotta take this, start a fictional conversation arguing and walk away angry

• I am afraid Newtonian principles don't apply here. She will think I am a freak, geek, dweeb and leave me alone.

• try to be friends when them and maybe someday it might turn into more the friends

• I take my time to figure of an understanding answer that doesn't hurt her too much...

• Be direct but tactful. Let the person know that he or she is good person etc but not your type.

• I'd try to do the "I think if you as a Sister." easy letdown, but a few times when blind dates have really misrepresented themselves online with decade old pics and such, I've just never contacted them again.

• "Look! A bird!"

• Furrow my brow and call them a liar.

• ID tell that I don't feel like having a relationship right now as nicely as possible

• B + Friend zone !

• Nicely tell that person that your flattered but you just don't feel the same way about them. IE I'm flattered and I'm sorry, but I just don't feel the same way about you. Just because you don't like them doesn't mean you should hurt their feelings when letting them down. Be as nice as possible, always think what if I was in their place how would I feel. :)

• i'd try not to let it get to that point by leading them on...

• thanks but no thanks.

• I've had it happen, plenty of times. I don't talk to any of them

What Girls Said 8

• ''You're awesome, but sorry, I'm not interested''

• Honestly, when this happens I'm like "aw, hehe, i'm flattered" and I don't say anything about me - that I don't like him- but I'd keep talking to him even if I don't feel the same way (it'd be rude if u ignored him after that - don't do that) and I'd be careful not to show him any sign that I'm interested in being more than friends.

• It has happened a few times and I just say thank you I'm flattered but not interested in that and I would enjoy continuing our friendship the way it is

• Usually I will tell him indirectly but make sure its obvious if he's a close friend of mine because I don't want to lose the friendship between us. If he's just a friend, I'd nicely tell him that I don't feel the same way and hopes that he can understand.

• Well I've had people ask me out in person & I'd just say "Sorry, I'm not interested." Nothing more than that.

• I'm not into you more

• Say thank you but that I don't feel the same way, not that it's likely 😂

• I'd usually say, "You like me? Thanks. I like myself too." 😂