What it means if your girlfriend is still "nervous" around you?

My girlfriend and I have been together for 4 months now and while I can appreicate that over time you become more comfortable around your significant other I find it strange and concerning that my girlfriend still "nervous" around me and is hestitant to be compeltely nude with the lights on around me; also doesn't like me to touch her breasts during sex or any other time. She has no problem (nor do I) anytime or any place she touches me; I feel 100% comfortable around her. She says she is this way because I make her "nervous" and she doesn't like her body; but it seems to only be her breasts that she is guarded about.

It's been 4 months and I feel like at this point she should at the very least be comfortable with me touching her anywhere (at least during sex). Is this "nervousness" and hestiancy to completely open up to me a bigger sign that she's just not completely into me or am I just reading too much into this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just give her some time. This is probably her first time or she probably has had a bad experience from a previous relationship. Just respect her and maybe along the way, she'll get comfortable. And also don't rush things. Everything will take it's course.

What Girls Said 3

• My thought is that she is actually self conscious about her breasts, and that's why she doesn't want you to touch them... but she is trying hard to distract from that and just calling it "Nervousness"... this can be really deep rooted in her. Be patient, and loving, and tell her that you think every inch of her is beautiful. Ideally, eventually she will see herself the way you see her.

• Maybe she's self conscious? otherwise I'd believe she has some bad experiences in the past.

• Maybe some past trauma. Time to talk seriously with her about how you feel aabout it and get a better understanding of her.

What Guys Said 1

• i believe she might b insecure bout her body then