Girls, how to not act nervous around a hot guy?

This hot guy asked me out, I couldn't believe it. He's really muscalar and over 6 feet tall. Now I'm really nervous about our date, does anyone have some advice?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• You simply act like he is one of your female friends. You know how you are really comfortable joking around and touching your female friend in possibly slight inappropriate ways sometimes. You do that with him.

What Girls Said 4

• Make yourself feel sexy (wear something hot, put on some makeup etc)!

If you feel confident you'll be confident :) good luck x

• Don't overthink. This is a time when you just want to react naturally and basically go with it. If you think about it before it happens you will just sike yourself up and out and nothing will go like you thought it would. Just let things happen as they should and try to talk about something funny, laughing always works to soothe nerves.

• Pretend he is one of your girl friends, and just try not to think about it so hard

• Talk about things you're really interested in and passionate about and you'll forget to be nervous.