How soon should I kiss her?

i'm going to see this girl tomorrow that girl i've been dating. we have made out before and i'm quite sure she is expecting some kind of physical initmacy. how soon should i initiate this? i'm thinking of maybe giving her a quick peck on the lips when i see her to set the tone then just hang out with and start doing more stuff with her when it feels right.
also, i would like to know whether she wants to date me long term or is just wanting to have fun. how can i ask her this? or should i just leave it and see where it goes?

Most Helpful Girl

• Kiss her on the cheek to start off

What Girls Said 3

• Well dates one or 2 are best. But be alert, as you lean in that she lean too. If not she isn't ready for that

• You could start doing that, it might startle her at first but after a while she'll get use to it. You might want to just ask her so you know in advance how you should treat the relationship.

• i'm sure she will want some physical intimacy but remember to spend some time talking to her and doing other fun things

What Guys Said 1

• That sounds good just kiss her when u see her, hangout, kiss some more here and there and eventually you guys should have another make out session, ask her to be your girl during the make out session when u guys are cuddling be like "u know I like you, and you make me super happy! I want you to be my girl" she will probably say yes if everything is going well