Girls, what things are enough from guys for you to get into relationships with them?

What things and/or charachters are from your ideal guy you want to have? what type of guy is/would be your best boyfriend in the world? you can answer or poll is included...

• Looks, money, fame and/or successful person in his job. e. g. nobel prize laureate.
    0% (0)
  • Good personality, intelligence, sense of humor, confident, manly manners, knows what makes a girl happy
    93% (25)
  • other opinion in comments
    7% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks are great but a guy with confidence and humor is super sexy to me. He could be the nerdiest guy but with confidence, he just won my heart.
    -Semi-pro dancer Mona ;)

What Girls Said 4

• Basically a guy I feel attracted to and who I'm compatible with. That's really what it comes down to. Qualities that I like is intelligence, someone who is caring, good values and honesty.

• i get along with him we have similar political views. he's kind compassionate respectful and LOVES to touch me and be touched by me.

manly manners sounds like a contradiction in terms as manliness is usually defined as an aggressive arrogant self centered bigoted person , at very least its generic. knowing how to make a woman happy again doesn't make sense as if hew thinks all women are generic he won't know anything about me therefore no idea what m, ankles me happy.

• option b but with looks included for me if you cannot make me want to kiss you and invade your space all the time because my attraction to you is so strong that I have to touch you a lot it's a friendship.

• I don't do relationships.