What do you when a girl you've dated for a few weeks starts ignoring you out of nowhere?

What do you do?

Ladies why do you do this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess move on is all I can say. Unfortunately asking for an explanation comes off as needy and clingy from my experience.

What really pissed me off recently was I had a date with a girl the other day and after the date she texted me saying she was home and it was nice meeting me. Two days later, I text her and she deleted my number. She said who's this and told her my name and from the date the other day and then said she didn't remember. going to the place and said I had the wrong number, total cunt move

I mean if she wasn't interested why did she say it was nice meeting me and then pull that and act like I'm some clingy creep.

What Girls Said 5

• Ask her what is going on between the two of you... if you've been seeing each other and her behavior changes then you kinda deserve to know what has changed.

• Ask what happened to her. If she doesn't respond, assume you're not dating anymore but make sure to send her a message saying that.

• I do it when I am through with him. A few dates may be enough to know it isn't a match. I am always upfront and tell the man

• It's really very simple, we lose interest.

• I did this recently to try to get over him as things were not progressing like i hoped.

• In what sense?

• Okay well we definitely made moves and she knew my feelings, and reciprocated but then pulled back suddenly

• Oh. In that case, she lost interest. Sorry.

What Guys Said 3

• You get ignored. Whatever else is there to do?

• You did something that made her lose interest.

• I message her, and if she doesn't reply... I move on