Do you think I have a chance of getting girlfriend in high school in a primarily Muslim country?

Same-sex relationshps are not illegal ( but unrecognized by law) and I live in a decent part of the biggest city in the country.

Most Helpful Guy

• an advice from a muslim guy who lives in a muslim country JUST DON'T... it will be very difficult to find a girl for you and even if you find one someone will notice and you both are scrwed for life.
    Or you will just admit it to the wrong person thinking you can make progress on then you will be doomed before you even notice it.. so just keep it low till you can travel to another country that allow this kind of thing.

• Allow this kind of thing? You mean socially?

• Dude, I live in Turkey, not Egypt.

• well you just should have told me that from the begining as I'm not sure if turkey is an islamic country anymore

What Guys Said 2

• Sure. If your family lets you on here why wouldn't they let you date?

• It's not the problem, I'm out to (most of) my family. But it takes a lot of courage be in a same sex relationship and let people know here. I can't expect anyone to become an outcast for me.

• Yes, because high school.

What Girls Said 1

• No, that is not probable.