Why did intentionally ignore me the whole trip? why is he acting like this? And hurt me so bad and doesn't care?

We just went to a music festival where you camp for a few days with him (He's my best friends brother, and were currently roommates his sister and I see him often) , my best friends friends and his friends came too. The entire time there he ignored me and just followed around this other girl that came with us the entire time and she was all over him.. which really hurt my feellings/ he also made out with her. So this is where we stand now and Im really hurt

I stopped sleeping with him two months ago because I was assuming it was just a hook up. But he still always tried initiating kissing me anyways, when were drinking usually but even just when were alone hanging out. I now (2 weeks before we did this caming trip) have turned him down all together and wouldn't let him kiss me either when we were out. He actually got really mad about that and got really rude with me..

Backstory, We were hooking up for the last 4 months and in the begining we did go out on a few dates (He had asked me out and was very persitent and this was after we already slept together) when I was home for the holidays for two weeks, but I was away at school after so our relationship was just really casual and we'd basically just hook up when we saw eachother and talked a few times a week. But I moved back to the city this onth so were close.

When we hang out with a group of friends he'll always get really quiet with me, awkward and won't really look me in the eyes.. but he'll do things like sit right next to me. And a couple weeks ago he offered to drive me home so we could be alone and kissed me.

I do really like him and care about him but I am so hurt now. I don't get what his deal is.. And did he intentially ignore me the whole trip? Is he just as confused as me? I dont know how to fix this... I just wanted to be with him.. Please help:( from how he's acting dis he actually like me? I just want to tell him he's an asshole and that I never want to see him again at this point, should I?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hello, I think I remember answering your initial question you asked like a month ago.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1496407-why-does-he-get-like-this-with-me

The answer I gave then still stands and this even further provides the information for that answer. He likes to hook up with you occasionally, he likes the attention from you, but isn't looking for more. He intentionally ignored you the whole trip because he wanted to experience the trip as a single guy, and didn't want to open the door to you thinking you all would be hanging out, acting like anything more than an occasional hookup. If he really cared about you or wanted you for real, he would have used that time to have some fun with you, make memories and definitely NOT make out with another girl. You need to move on and find a new guy. All you're doing is feeding his ego that he's some great, desirable dude and making yourself miserable in the process by pining away for him and getting upset when he doesn't treat you like a girlfriend.

What Guys Said 1

• as i told u he likes u and her both :)

What Girls Said 1