Girls, What should I do (shy guy)?

Hi, school is ending soon and there is this girl i really want to ask on a date but we never talk though she is in one of my classes. I catch her staring at me a lot somedays, but then she ignores me so that confused me. Now that school is going to end i dont know what to do! I like her so much, but im so nervous around her i can barely look in her direction put aside at her. Would it be weird to ask her to hang out if we dont really know each other? I dont have time to have conversations with her and get closer and i really dont want to go through the summer wondering about how she's doing. I really dont want to make her feel uncomfortable either because im dont have many friends and really shy and she is one of the most beautiful and chased after girl at school, though a bit shy as well. Do you think she will be embarrased by me? What should i do? Any suggestions would be apprieciated.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• First, introduce yourself to her if you already haven't. Honestly, everyone is up for new friends and with practice this will be second nature. I was the same exact way in high school. I never talked much with guys at all! Just know that if it turns out awkward it is okay. There are plenty of fish in the sea and if she really liked you then she would respond in a positive manner, no matter how awkward. Like I said it comes with practice and if you never practice an intro then you'll never be a flirting machine like me ;)

What I like to do is get in a random conversation with a group of 2 or 3 people that you kind of know and have her included in the conversation. This can be about the class lesson, the football team, or may be just a new movie that came out that you really wanna go watch. Like I said this takes practice! If you act confident even tho you may not be at the time then you will externally be seen as confident.

It all comes with the positive mindset. If you tell yourself every day that you will eventually have her then I promise that new and inventive ways will pop into your head on how to get her attentions !

What Girls Said 9

• I actually have the same problem as you. I'm confident in all things that are not guy related. Since I'm closing school tomorrow I've decided to take a risk and ask out this guy that I've been crushing on. Honestly the best advice I can give you is to be confident or appear to be confident and ask her if she wants to hang out on the weekend. Tell her you like her and that you want to be friends or more and see where it heads from there. That's what I'm going to do and just hope for the best outcome. Also have something planned to do incase she says yes that way you're prepared for anything. I'm rooting for you.

• You should have a small talk with her and if she shows interest then go for it. We get stronger by taking risks. Be confident. Best of luck!

• What if i dont have time for the small talk now that summers rolling around? Should i just ask her to hang out out of the blue? I dont want to let her slip again

• Whatever you thing best works for you. If it does, go for it! :)

• I think it's a lovely idea to ask her out. Just try to make things comfortable between the both of you first or it will be awkward.

• Ask her if she would like to see a movie with you. And if she does, go out for dinner right after the movie.

• she might be "ignoring" you because she wants you to say something and she doesn't want to look like she is always staring lol honestly it's so cute for a guy to come up and ask you to hang out. just ask her to maybe get dinner or to see a movie. either way if she says yes you did it and of not then it's just not right! her loss! don't be nervous! just take deep breaths and be confident.

• Of course not. Any nice person would love that. I am pretty shy, too. Any guy on the entire planet could come up to me and i wouldn't mind. YOLO. School is ending and it is time to make risks and be happy. Dooo ittt. I always say it is better to regret something you did than something you didn't do. GO FOR IT!

• Don't worry! Just try. Maybe she likes you too. anyway you'll know have you chances to be wit her or not. Good luck:)

• Id just start up a casual conversation with her when sitting by her in class or something and then ask her if she has any big plans for this summer! and then she'll respond with something she's going to do (some sort of interest) and share with her what you're going to do and pretend to be ULTRA into what her plans are.. make it a really light and fun conversation, and express commonality with her plans. then say "It would be fun if we (insert whatever plans she has/interest she said) sometime this summer! would you want to? I don't really know anyone else thats very interested in (blank) too! " and bam ask for her number.

it may be a little exaggerated if she expresses interest in something you don't know/like very much but it would def work with me!

• i dont think its weird to ask her to hang out.

• What if i never talk to her and we barely know each other? I feel that would be kind of out of nowhere