Does love mean sex or something more?

• It is about sex
  • It is not just about sex

Most Helpful Guy

• to me it means something more. I would walk through fire for someone I love.

What Guys Said 14

• Well for some love and sex are very different. To me sex is a very small part of love and love is actually much more than just sex.

• I feel that men love women very differently than women love men, and that the more men love a woman the less they like her.

I've never felt love towards a woman, only a strong desire to sleep with them and not sleep with anyone else. That's the only way I can describe it. They aren't my 'everything', they don't 'complete me', they aren't my 'soul', I don't enjoy stupid 'romantic' activities, but they are someone I keep around me, have sex with, provide for, and protect.

• TL;DR There is no such thing as love without sex, but there is such thing as sex without love.

• There is such thing as love without sex. There are asexual people who are very much in love, but I do agree that there is such thing as sex without love.

• I think love and sex are intertwined

• Its not about sex... I cinsider sex as a thing which bonds u more close... as close as possible physically and through emotions also.. people tend to do it very soon.. I dont... means big to me.. there are thousands of other things u can do to express ur love.. dont know why people chose sex so early these days

• Can't say I've ever had sex with anyone in my family lol

• to me it´s basically being best friends+sex.

• It means so much more than sex, there would not be room enough to tell you here.

• It is about way more. Sex is just sex.

• Tbh its more than sex

• It actually means sex.

• Love is not just sex

• It is not just about sex

• the reason we love is sex

now if you're looking for less factual reason and more opinionated i would say a relationship is definitely not all sex i think of it as a third and the other two thirds are how well i can talk with her and how respectable she is

• Something more. Definitely something more. It means you have an emotional connection to the person. Your hearts are intertwined with one another, and you'd never want to do anything to hurt the other or lose them.

What Girls Said 8

• No. Lust means sex, love is much more than that. Love is deeper and it's more than a physical attraction, it's a mental and emotional connection.

• Love means waaaaay more than just sex! If your partner ends up paralyzed form the waist down and can no longer offer sex, then what do you have? An abandoned partner?

• I hit the wrong answer, so the it is just sex, that was me I mean the other one.

• love is love
    sex is sex
    if you have a partner and at the end of the day that person is unable to make love to you for whatever reason whether it may be something really traumatic or something that can take a while to heal. would YOU REALLY you STIL Lbe with that person?
    if you said yes... then thats what love is.

sex * to me *( although there are more different ways to express love) is how you can show your emotion to the person when its a ***healthy relationship***.

• Look at all the guys saying it's about sex L O L

• means a lot more

• Sex is great as an expression of love, but sex without love is awful.

• its never about sex, but sex is one of potential ingredients to make love