Should a sixteen year old date a fourteen year old?

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Guy

• that's like a high school junior dating a freshman, the fuck is wrong with that.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• This is one of this ones you could be 14 months apart or 22 months apart - Anything more than 18 months is a big gap at that age

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't believe the comments on here, of course that's okay. You're both teenagers, who gives a shit?

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as they are within the age limitations of the law I think so. If I'm not mistaken the limitations is something like two years apart. If someone isn't sure it would be a good idea to research it in their state to make sure it's legal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm..
    It's only a 2 year age gap so I don't see why not.
    Depends on the age of consent where you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not a big deal lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • No that's abhorrent.

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't see why not.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• FUCK NO. WTF.
    He's prepubescent; she's closer to adulthood. He's barely out of being a little boy, she's nearing womanhood. Not only that, but he can't even meet her level and give her what she needs in a relationship because he's so young.

0|0
    1|1
  • I couldn't wee why not. There will be some legal issues later on, but for the time being it's all good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's a little weird especially if the girl is the one who is 16 because the boy will be VERY immature.

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't see anything wrong with it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sure the 14 year old one is only 2 years apart but I think it'll be a little weird though.

0|0
    0|0