Does everyone really deserve to be with someone? Isn't there a line for awefulness somewhere that after you've crossed it you really should be alone?

Taking it to an extreme for a second to try to get my point across: would we really be better off if Hitler had Eva had conceived and raised children?

Where would *you* draw the line?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are a clinical narcissist, psychopath, sociopath or negative, hateful person, you should disengage from all social interraction except for the person who conducts your assisted suicide.

What Girls Said 3

• No, I don't think anyone is entitled to be in a relationship or even to be loved. Anyone who is crazy-pants enough to come up with some crack pot manifesto and start murdering people for no real reason deserves to be put down, not loved.

• Where's the line though? Surely you don't have to be Hitler before we all put someone in the corner by him or her self?

• Thanks for tryin' anyway 😊

• Come to think of it, I guess "deserve" wasn't the right word... My mistake

• To the first question? Why would it matter? They would have been too young to seriously be influenced by his beliefs.

If you dont treat partners or people in general right then you dont deserve to be loved but it can happen anyways

• I believe no one deserves or is entitled to someone. If you find someone great if you don't oh well that's life and it's not fair.

• How much of a son-on-of-a-bitch does someone need to be before they should just leave other people alone though? not that someone that shitty would care or anything... I dunno...

What Guys Said 4

• No need to go godwin's law extreme but I don't feel people "Deserve" partners I think partners need to "Earn" each other.

• Being with someone isn't always some kind of price.
    Being with someone can equally be a punishment.

If horrible people spend time with other horrible people then their experience will most like be pretty miserable.

• Yeah well you know the saying "Love is blind".

• I think everyone deserves to have someone there, love would prevent a lot of people from becoming worse people.

• As far as I understand it, Hitler had slews of women visiting him in prison between world war 1 & 2... but he still got worse...

• Well that begs a new question then 😄 what about people who *choose* to be alone?

• Those people find comfort with just having friends I guess.