Is he still interested in me?

We have been on 2 dates. We text 24 7 and we even text like we are in a relationship. He flirts a lot with me in texts. We are more talkative when texting. On both dates we went on we talked but we were also really quiet that is just how we are. At the end of our 2nd date we said bye and text you later and he asked me if i wanted to see him again but on our first date we made plans for our second date. I said i did. He didn't try anything on either date no hugging, hand holding, or kissing. But he did ask if family and friends wanted to meet him and said some other things that still make me think he is still interested.

We don't really know each other
He always sends the first text

Most Helpful Girl

• yes he is but he is too shy and he respects you make him feel confortable so he would want to try something.

What Guys Said 2

• yeah if he mentioned bout family n friends i'd assume he's seriously interested

• sounds like he's interested, since he mentioned bout families, friends n stuff ;)

What Girls Said 2

• Sometimes people are more comfortable texting, as they can think before they reply. It sounds like he doesn't want to mess things up. If he didn't have any interest, he wouldn't make such an effort to text you so much. Talking in person is like getting to know them all over, so I would just be patient and give it a shot. If there's no butterflies or warm fuzzy feeling, you both may just be incompatible

• He sounds interested in you.