Girls, Do you think my ex-gf realized what she said to me?

So... my ex-gf asked me about current relationship stuff going on with me, and she says, "Your problem is that you keep dealing with dirty whores!" I just stared at her... and didn't say a word. Do you think she realized what she said? I didn't bother to pursue it with her...

7

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe. Probably after she said it lol.

What Girls Said 6

• Yup, she's jealous.
    Obviously she's frustrated you're with other women.
    Although if she's your good friend still and you too maintain a healthy friendship she may have a valid point. Otherwise her opinions and advice could be biased.

• LEAVE HER ALONE! There is a reason why she is your ex. Unless you trust her with your life than why should you take any advice from her. Realized what she said or not you don't need to be involved with her even as friends with negativity like that. You like who you like and not what your ex likes.

It's obviously getting to you if you had to post about it...

• I don't think she was talking about herself, but rather the others. Maybe she's jealous.

• She meant it in sure

• she's jealous that's why

• Nope, but instead of being literal in what she said it sounds like she's still jealous of people you date or angry at you for dating.