How could I start up a friendship or conversation with random girls from the beach?

i was out last night and stopped in this park by the lake and was 2 girls there , first i though they were too young for me but after getting a better look that not the case . i guess they went there after work , i think they were caught off guard by me showing up as nobody else was there , the one was also wearing a fairly revealing bikini. i didn't really know what to say to them or how to go about trying to meet a girl in such a location when they are trying to sunbath or enjoy beach in their bikini.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it would be a little awkward since you were by your self and they probably didn't want to be bothered but if you were with another friend it may have been less awkward to start a conversation then, if you had a really cute midsize dog with you that usually breaks the ice since they might want to play with him or her

What Girls Said 1

• I would advise you against it, especially if you were there by yourself.

What Guys Said 1

• drop some ice-cream on em on purpose... 8)