How to keep a girl when your not a badass?

Is it even possible? I'm a kindhearted guy, (not a pushover) but a good gentleman.

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Being a good-kinded guy definitely is better for long-term purposes.

The problem is that the "bad boy" gives women some sort of initial attraction as well as the feeling of mystery and adventure. Additionally lots of women mistake certain traits bad boys displays - like not caring about what others think - as a sign of confidence rather than a sign of selfishness (there is a very small, but distinct difference).

Now the problem many "nice guys" face are that they are trying way too hard to be nice. They don't want to offend women, they have no backbone, no confidence, get trampled over, etc.
    In reality - independent of what kind of personality you are - the traits women are attracted to are quite universal. Confidence, strong personality, respectful, being leading without being oppressive nor inconsiderate, honest and straight forward when necessary, having a high status in one way or another (depending on the girl it depends on what she perceives as high status. For some it is intelligence, others want the bulky jock, some want you to be successul in joblife and rich, for others its important you are the head of your social group, etc)
    Furthermore being sensitive doesn't mean being a crying whim, but being strongly empathic. The better you can read her without her saying anything verbally, the more she will like you. Not to mention that male emotionality is different to female emotionality.

Just a few things from the top of my mind.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• By being yourself. You sound like a catch. If you're attractive as well and CONFIDENT, I don't see how you would even have a problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you say "badass", do you mean a man who is confident and assertive, or just an asshole? The former alone is what girls really are attracted to, but the latter usually also has those qualities.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep being the kindhearted guy you are. You are a badass for being a gentleman! Don't let people tell you otherwise because soon enough you'll meet a girl who's just as sweethearted as you.

0|0
    0|0
  • a lot of girls don't want "badasses"

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea, I mean it's well known that every man in the United States that has a wife or a girlfriend is a bad-ass. This is a difficult one.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Nah... women like nice guys and the older you get the more that will have an impact. AS LONG AS you are not a doormat. Women want a man who is self confident but respectful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Find a girl who accepts you for who you are

0|0
    0|0