Girls, What kind of first date would impress you?

Is it still a good thing to pick you up for the date? I usually like to drive myself places because I like a way out if I need. And I assume others are that way too...

• Dinner/Movie
  • Shoot some pool/drinks/food
  • Walk the river/Dinner
  • Shooting range/Dinner
  • Float the river/drinks/Dinner
  • Drive up the mountain overlooking the city/Smoke weed/Watch the sunset and city lights turn on/Munchies
  • Netflix/Sex
H: Other (Tell me)
I: Mix of these (Tell Me)
Got a vote for everything but the shooting range! What... you girls dont like to shoot guns? lol

Most Helpful Girl

• It all sounds great! You have great date ideas. :) and yes you drive.

What Girls Said 7

• I rather love billiards myself.

• Option F minus the weed lol

• Awe, but its relaxing when you smoke with me :( hahaha

• The look on her face when you whip out a massive joint LOL

• Yeah, I dont know how much longer that date would last Hahaha

• I agree, these are all terrific, but since I'm quieter at first, I like to conversate on the first and second date, then more hands on stuff

• I get what you are saying, But it sounded funny.. "Im quieter, So I like to have conversations..." lol.

• River is different. Movies? can't really focus on each other.

• A or B for sure!!

• i like something different

• Never thought about it but i think i want any romantic place where i can walk and hold his hand : )

What Guys Said 6

• What about spending the day together, starting with going to the Farmer's Market, getting some fresh vegetables, and some fruits, for dessert.
    A little romantic, hand-holding walk, around a lake, or by a little creek. Sampling some wine, or Micro-brew beers at a little shop, then going home, getting comfortable, cooking dinner together, drinking the wine or beer, being close. Watching a movie together, and then just snuggling together, with the window open a little, as it rains, and it's just chilly enough to want to cuddle. . .

• That all sounds great and all, but one small problem, I live in california, and its summer, and we are in a middle of a drought.. WHEN IS IT GOING TO RAIN!!! id have to time it perfectly lol. and im no meteorologist

• OK, the rain was an 'Ideal'. Dude, some up with something 'local'!! What's going on near by? Art fairs, are real thrillers, especially if you can actually like the art. As for cuddling with the rain. . . . Maybe a little intimate play with ice cubes? You still have ice, at least a little, right? Use your imagination and make it all about HER!! They TOTALLY ADORE the effort, even if it totally fails, it's the 'thought' that counts!!
      Ha!! Herbal-infused oils for massages!! Get some massage oils, and turn on a fan, and tell her it will help her cool off!

• Bro, massage oils? intimate icecube play... I think if I was any less obvious id just be saying "Lets have sex!" Hahaha. But you had some good ideas man, thanks.

• I prefer dinner and then walk by the river/lake, or even a park or the city, I think it's the most romantic option.
    Dinner shouldn't be too fancy, not too much, as you wantnto have a fun vibe and get to laugh with her. The walk is great to keep getting to know each other and enjoy the night.
    I'm not a girl, but this is what I think a great date would be, sure there are other options that are great too, but I prefer this one.

• pickin her p... isn't it kinda ol' fashioned bro?

• Pool sounds good or floating in the river. No one wants to shoot guns

• Dinner with these would impress me :D

http://www.patrongroups.com/dates%20(1)-1.jpg

• Going bowling would be fun and one on one conversation and maybe walk around town