Can a man date a woman for 5 years?

And not be in love with her? Explain?

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course. I've heard a saying once that women can fake an orgasm and men can fake a relationship.

What Guys Said 4

• Women do it all the time so why not men?

• It happens.

• Well, i know a woman was married for many years and her husband never
    told her one time that he loved her ,, I would say they were married at least
    12 years

• I personally cannot.

• I mean, I think if I date a woman for 2 or 3 years, we will get, at least, engaged.

What Girls Said 5

• I did it for a little over a year before so whose to say a man would stop at 5. Sometimes he will love his girl but not be IN love, but will be afraid of breaking it off because he doesn't wanna hurt her or is afraid of change

• I mean I guess he could just love her and never develop a strong relationship to the point of being in love but for me I would definitely say I was in love with someone after 5 years or I don't think it would have lasted if I wasn't.

• yeah, i think so. it is because you like her for who she is, and spending time with her, but still do not have a spark! It is so possible!

• If she has good pum pum then Yes. Yes he can

• i doubt it.