How would you feel if I hit on your mom?

I partake in a pretty manly sport, MMA.

There's a kid (probably 16/17) in the school who seems to respect me as someone to look up to and possibly take (fight) advice from.

The thing is he also has his mother in the same school doing some cardio around the same time he goes (when I'm there, too); I'm attracted to his mother in more ways than one: she's blonde, takes care of her body (it's all there, haha), and from what I hear she's a dentist, haha.

I've seen her a couple of times glance my way and possibly even take video/pictures of me with her phone, could all just be in my head but her behavior is hard to ignore.

Anyways, MY QUESTION IS: if you were this boy (girls can chime in, too) how would you feel about me (who's your mentor/teacher) "talking" to your mother?

I'm 28, she's late 30's.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• Well if hr looks up to you anyways he shouldn't really be bothered by it... You could possibly be his dad one day.

• yeah no, i have a dad -.-

• I would want to hit you. What about my father?

• Stacy's Mom keeps playing in my head while I read this... No, but don't do it. He's looking up to you as a friend of some sort, not a dad.

What Guys Said 7

• Everybody is going to react differently, but since he seems to like you, I'm sure he wouldn't mind. You're a grown man and his mom is single, and he's old enough to realize his mom shouldn't expect to be single forever.

You could either talk to him about it first and ask what he thinks of you asking his mom out, or you could first find out his mom is really into you (ha ha... better do that first). But if you approached him and told him you wanted to make sure it was okay, I'd guess he'd really appreciate that.

• How would I feel if you hit on my mom? I would feel that you are into some pretty strange stuff. She has been dead an awfully long time.

• If she's single (do you know?) he'll feel protective of her. Sons have naturally defensive attitudes about people who try to get near their mom (of course). If you're a gentleman, he'll be accepting over time.

You are probably too young for that mom. My suspicion is it's all in your head.

• If I were the kid and my mom were single, then I wouldn't mind it if you were to hit on her. In fact I'd probably encourage it.

By the way, do not talk about MMA like that. You made it sound like it's something that douchebags like to do in order to get girls.

• I don't understand what your first sentence had to do with anything. If you meant it as intimidation for guys to let you just walk all over them a gun takes physical fitness out of the question and a lot of people have guns.

• A pretty manly sport? Rhonda Roussey may have something to say about that...

Is the mum single? The kid may have less respect for you if you're cracking onto his mum when dad is diligently waiting for them to get home.

• I'D KILL U WITH A KNIFE COZ THE GUN WILL BE TOO SLOW