Girls, If you found out he smokes weed?

Say youve been dating for a few weeks. You never senced something was weird about me. He always seems aleart and not slow. Never smells like it, or talkes about it. never High (that you can tell) but after youve been dating for a while he feels like he can let you into his world a little more and tells you he smokes weed... like every day... He doesn't ask if you want to try or anything, just purly letting you know more about himself.. He grew up in a family that has been involved in growing and selling and smoking it... They are not shady drug dealers, you would never know it either unless they tell you. they arnt hippies or anything. None of them have drug charges against them... Just a normal, Hard working, honest family, that just happens to deal with a lot of weed.

• WTF? why didn't you tell me from the start!!! Pass me some of that!
  • Sorry, No exceptions
  • Indifferent
  • Other (explain)
  • See results

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes that's fine. :) as long as they're doing it legally. R

• Legally? like living in colorado, california, or washington? LOL

• I'm actually surprised how many people don't like pot. I live in Venice so I just assume that everyone's a pothead lol

• I live in sacramento.. and every one is a pothead lol. Its legal if you havnt been caught.. So I guess they are legal 😂😂😭

What Girls Said 12

• yeah no i dont care how amazing he is, I'm not dating a dude who's had, having or will have drugs.

• I smoke weed.. But I've never had drug withdraws like caffeine withdraws. That was terrible. But I quit that caffeine! Point is Caffeine is a drug, you're limiting yourself.

• Okay, how about this.. Weed is a part of my life, and its not going away... so If Im dating someone, sooner or later shell find out. What would be the best time to relieve my secret? I know that people dislike it, but I want to show that Im more than some kid that smokes weed, In fact, that is such a small part of my life, its like drinking water. If I say something at the beginning of the relationship, I could ruin something that could be good, but if I wait till she actually likes me and I say something, I can be seen as a liar because I kept something like that from her?

• in my humble opinion, youd need to be upfront from the start. sure ur risking more, but honesty is on ur side. i can speak for most women when i say dishonesty is a massive turnoff, as well as hiding secrets, especially important ones.
      depending on the woman, she will either thank u for ur honesty but kindly decline, or still be grateful and accept this part of who u r. you'll only find out by being with them. but remember, if she does accept u, u also need to be ready to accept her for everything she is.

• My concern would be the fact that he is smoking it. I know that lung cancer would be a problem, though unlikely. Plus if it is everyday it seems excessive. Plus all I would do is worry about him, that he ended up smoking too much, or something to harm himself. I wouldn't be able to date him purely for the reason, that I would worry about him wayy to much.

• Haha but there is nothing to worry about though haha.. no cancer ever.. and hed pass out before he could ever smoke enough to do any harm.

• You can say that about a lot of every day things though. I mean.. you COULD choke on a banana. You COULD catch a deadly virus by going to a public place in this world... a lot of things COULD happen.. How do you even leave your house if you are scared of what COULD happen? (im not trying to argue, just trying to pick your brain a bit.)

• I know that I can easily die at any time, from random things. But things that could increase those chances make me nervous. Smoking, drinking, drugs. I have seen first hand some of the effects it can have, so they make me nervous.

• I think it's fine just every day is a little excessive so maybe talk it through and he can do it less

• Sorry but no thanks.

• Doing weed occasionally is fine, because come on, its weed. But everyday? No, thats bad, thats a turn-off, thats shady and thats dangerous.

• He smokes weed every day, BUT you had no idea till he told you because he's not exactly "proud" of smoking, but rather something he does to relax at the end of the day. He doesn't even take asprin for a headach. The only "Drug" he does is weed. and doesn't go and buy from shady sketchy dangerous people, he grows it with his family for personal use. Marijuana Horticulture is very interesting even if you're not into marijuana.

• Yeah... no thanks...

• Not even if you actually taken a liking to this person? just because he was born into something like that, you wouldn't give him a chance? even if he kept you out of it, just let you know about it. The only reason you would know about it is because he feels you two are getting more serious.

• I don't care if he smokes weed or not. We wouldn't last very long.

• What do you mean by that?

• Trust me I'd know. 😒. Let me word it better. I don't care if he smokes weed or not but if he does smoke we weed we wouldn't last very long. I'd try to deal with it like I have before in the past and it didn't work out. I don't really care if he does but I'm just saying we most likely wouldn't last

• I got you. I understand. I've been told, by people with the same views as you (from what I can tell), that Im very different from the average smoker. You would literally NEVER guess I would smoke unless I told you, but If Im getting pretty serious with someone, Instead of them finding out as a surprise, I just let them in on my dirty little secret.

• I wouldn't be that mad he didn't tell me, so long as it wasn't like a secret serious addiction or anything. If he just lights it up every now and then I don't see it being that big of a deal.

• Whats addiction to you? Every night?

• Thats a false statement haha. alcohol is crazy addictive, Weed is "addictive" because its not bad for you, so we just keep doing it.. where as alcohol will slowly kill you and IS addictive.

• Well... facts facts haha. Many ways to describe these things... Many opinions...

• I had an ex boyfriend who smoked weed, they say you "can't" get addicted to weed but he definitely was, at least mentally/emotionally. He would smoke every time he came down from his high and he never wanted to go on a real date with me, just take me somewhere he could smoke. And honestly in my opinion weed is such a waste of money (unless you need it for medical reasons") and it's just stupid to do.

• I respect your opinion.. but honestly,, weed is like every other substance.. Yes you can mentally get addicted to it.. But just like with alcohol, there are alcoholics, Fratboys that take drinking to another level, and there are people that will have a drink.. Weed, There are stoners, frat boys that try it for the first time and go crazt, and there are people that smoke it because its relaxing. Personally, There is nothing, and I mean NOTHING, more relaxing than taking a hit, and cuddling on the couch.. or going for a walk.

• I'd be delighted. Couples that smoke together stay together! ☺️

• No, I wouldn't continue dating him

• This makes me sad.. Not because you wouldn't date someone because he smokes wed, but because you wouldn't dat someone because of ONE thing you dont agree with.

• Well, I want to get married one day and have kids one day, and I wouldn't want my future kids to grow up in a family like that. So I wouldn't waste my (or his) time when I could be dating someone who's family doesn't grow, sell and smoke weed regularly.

• It is very possible to keep it from your kids and raise a healthy, successful, loving family. For example.. My family.. I didn't know till I was 18 and I told my dad I was going to try some weed no matter what he though, and he said, "well here, try this stuff, its safe." He gave me weed so I didn't have to go out and find some sketchy drug dealer. And because of that, I've NEVER had to deal with a sketchy drug dealer. My family is very loving and not a single person I know wouldn't want there baby around them.

• i dont like it.

What Guys Said 1

• I dont know if a girl (hot one) i will be in relationship with you if you stop smoking weed i would say fuck that am gonna smoke weed its the coolest thing bruh literally tour to heaven why leave that keep smoking pot ;)

• I dont smoke it because its cool haha, I like to relax.. before I started smoking, It was a struggle every day, just to relax for a bit.. Weed mad it soooo much easier. I love it. So I guess its cool for that reason

• I know that feel ;)