Is Nashville Tennessee a good place for a 29 year old female to move to?

I am looking for a change of scenery. I just got out of a long and really bad relationship and want a clean slate and new scenery. I am 29 and am an event planner. I love music and the outdoors. Do you think Nashville is a good place to go, (good dating scene, job market etc..) or any other recommendations? I have already lived in Hermosa Beach California, Manhatten NYC twice, Washington DC, South Jersey, Miami, Atlanta, St. Augustine, Tampa... Thanks!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I live about 45 minutes away from Nashville in Tennessee but I go there pretty often. If your into country music then your good entertainment wise. There's some good museums and Opry Land. The nightlife there is pretty good and there's some good restaurants. People aren't rude and are usually pretty nice. There is nothing there for kids to do if you ever have any though. Crime is a little rough too so try not to go to the bad parts of town. I always see on the news on how it's easy to get a job there but I really don't know much else about that.

What Guys Said 4

• I gotta ask, whats was the point of posting a selfie?

• What do you do for a living and what are you looking for in your life? Career, love, family, fame? What?

• come to Toronto, we need girls like you, if you a country girl.

• Maybe what you need is to learn how to settle and deal with issues rather than uproot your life every week. Stability is healthy.

What Girls Said 2

• Not really. I wouldn't say anywhere in the South, except Texas. Aside from TX, there is a pretty big job market struggle down here. Depending on how you felt about NYC, CA, DC, Miami and Atlanta, you'd also probably find Nashville dull. The only good thing about it is it'd probably be the cheapest place you've lived. But that also means you'll make less money there than anywhere else you've been.

If you like major, major cities, have you thought about Chicago? It's fun, a lot of people and you'd probably be able to find a good job. Culturally, it's like a mix of NYC and the South.

If not, do Austin or Dallas. They have good job markets relatively speaking, and you'll probably be okay with events and dating. They are also going to be relatively cheap, like Nashville would, just a bit more expensive than Nashville.

• just try it out